Voyage Belek Spa is 40 km to Antalya city centre, 35 km to the airport and 2 km to Belek. The hotel, operating on an Ultra All Inclusive system, is situated on an area of 93.500 m2.
Voyage Hotels adhere to architectural designs that are in harmony with nature. Voyage Belek Spa, the newest addition to the hotel chain, has also been designed with this concept in mind. Residing like a jewel in the midst of the pine forests of Belek, Voyage Belek Spa incorporates the concepts of modern design and harmony with nature in its architecture. Voyage Belek Spa consists of land view and sea view rooms located in the 3 main buildings and bungalows. The great number of a la carte restaurants, unlimited food choices, golden beach, 5 swimming pools with distinctive features, as well as an infinite number of entertainment and game activities including a special amusement park for children at Voyage Belek Spa make the hotel an ideal holiday location for families with children.
- During the construction of Voyage Belek Spa, the natural habitat and forest lands were preserved, leaving most of the trees intact. You may see one of those preserved trees inside the reception building.
- The environmental cleanup activities carried out at Belek Forests and on the beach as well as the traditional tree planting activities display the hotel's dedication to preserving the environment.
- Lastly, the resort which was awarded with the Holidaycheck - Tophotel Prize 2012 in the Turkish Riviera Region, First Choice Premier Tui UK - Gold Awards in 2011 and Tripadvisor.co.uk - Certificate of Excellence 2011, has entered one of Europe's largest tour operator, Neckermann's "Top 100 Hotels Primo" list many times.
- The beach at Voyage Belek Spa is of fine sand, without any pebbles or rocks, which is rather rare in the Belek region. The coastline is also the home of caretta caretta sea turtles. The hotel safeguards these adorable guests at specially protected areas.
- In 2008, the Belek region, where the hotel is situated at, has been given the "Best European Golf Destination Award" by IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators).
- Various environmental week activities, such as bicycle tours and picnics, are organized at Voyage Belek Spa.
- Built by Belek Tourism Investors Association (BETUYAB), the "centre of tolerance", which brings the three Abrahamic religions together, draws much attention with its remarkable design. In the garden of religion of the "centre of tolerance", the mosque, church and synagogue all face the same courtyard. The centre of tolerance is 2 km to the hotel.
- Due its location in midst of pine trees, Voyage Belek Spa is also a home to the squirrels in the area. While walking in the gardens of the hotel, you always get a chance to watch and photograph these adorable creatures.