WE REQUIRE OUR TEAM MEMBERS TO HAVE: TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THE RESPECTIVE POSITION, AND PERSONALITIES IN LINE WITH OUR CORPORATE CULTURE AND VALUES.
- To establish and retain policies that promote honest, transparent, fair, respectable, and trust based relationships.
- To select and develop our dynamic and professional human resources from the candidates who fit appropriately with our corporate culture and objectives.
- To establish, manage, monitor, and improve systems on occupational health and safety, as a group that invests in and values people.
- To organise training events that will serve our company's goals, improve the personal development of our personnel, and measure their effectiveness.
Here, we respect each other's rights and opinions; we know that we are a whole, without discrimination on the basis of gender, language, religion or race. Our primary responsibility is to treat all of our employees fairly, regardless of their sexual orientation, age, gender, ethnicity, religious belief or ability. In this context, we learn together, become stronger, and have the opportunity to develop economically, personally, and professionally. Our sense of belonging is a reflection of our team, and our commitment to our work.
- We adopt a common management approach that is open, equal, transparent, fair, and involving employees,
- We offer equal, standard, safe working conditions,
- We allow problems to be heard and solved,
- We provide monitor work performance and assist with professional career planning,
- We sustain a fair work and remuneration policy that meets legislations and established standards,
- We listen to our employees, apply a communication model where ideas can be freely declared, and improve dialogue,
- We make our employees feel safe and protect their personal information,
- We prioritise the right to know where we work, to develop ourselves and to be trained,
- We ensure that all of our employees benefit from the benefits, fringe benefits and awards we offer.
CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE. RECOGNISING THEM AS INDIVIDUALS, RESPECTING THEIR RIGHTS, OBSERVING AND PROTECTING THEM AGAINST ANY PSYCHOLOGICAL, PHYSICAL, COMMERCIAL ETC. EXPLOITATION IS OUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY.
- We offer environments/facilities that contribute to the development of children, where they can easily express their thoughts and wishes, and feel free and comfortable.
- We congratulate and encourage small achievements at every opportunity, and provide direction to help them understand one other’s feelings and thoughts when communicating with other children.
- We educate our team about all types of child abuse (physical, sexual, emotional abuse and neglect), and provide training on notifying child abuse, and our social obligations in this regard.
- We try to be aware of the attitude and behaviour of parents towards their children and any signs of physical, verbal, or psychological abuse, violence, or neglect.
- We ensure that our child guests are under adult supervision during the activities they attend.
- We make sure to know how to contact parents or other trusted adults in situations where we take custody of our child guests (nursing service, mini club, etc.).
- We organise training events in order to raise awareness on the protection of children's rights and support related projects,
- When we witness any suspicious actions towards children, we inform the hotel management first and ask for help from the Social Support Line.
HERE, WE PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT, REDUCE POLLUTION, AND AIM TO REDUCE OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT.
- We assess the impact of environmental damage and develop methods to minimise this within the framework of legal regulations,
- We try to prevent accidents that can cause any kind of pollution or damage the environment,
- We take care to separate our waste in the most efficient way, according to the group and hazard class. With this approach, more waste can be recycled or destroyed without damaging nature. We aim to reduce the amount of waste.
- We try to use water, energy and all natural resources economically; we share this value with our employees, guests and suppliers.
- We measure our performance in environmental management and monitor these data with targets to improve our performance,
- We aim to educate our employees about the environment and increase their awareness,
- We work to ensure that our guests and employees participate in our environmental protection policy, and we try to make this philosophy a lifestyle.
WE KNOW THE AREA AND THE LOCAL COMMUNITY WELL, RESPECT THE HISTORICAL VALUES AND TRADITIONS, AND TRY TO CONTRIBUTE TO ECONOMIC, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT.
- We support the protection of local resources and facilities, and ensure accessibility to them,
- We ensure that local culture and traditions are adopted and do not allow discrimination based on opinions, ethnic origin, beliefs, etc.,
- We have discussions and take into consideration the values, sensitivities and needs of the local people when decisions are made.
- We support the preservation of historical and archaeological artefacts,
- Together with the local people, we work for solidarity and the protection of historical and cultural assets, and avoid affecting the natural landscape where possible,
- We provide local employment and supplies to contribute to the regional economy,
- We support the promotion of local food, and activities, culture and traditions of the region (religious places, cultural places, natural wealth, etc.), and train employees in this regard.
OUR GROUP SUPPORTS GENDER EQUALITY
- We ensure the health, safety and well-being of all of our employees regardless of gender.
- We support women's participation in the labour force in all our departments
- We employ an equal wage policy for equal rights without gender discrimination.
- We distribute duties according to the principle of equality.
- We provide equal access to career opportunities regardless of gender.
- We create educational policies, support women's participation and increase awareness.
- We create work environments and practices that promote a work-family life balance.
- We support women wishing to pursue managerial roles.